My First Subscription Box Review - Covet Crate
So I've ALWAYS been a fan of subscription boxes and often said I wish they made one for Woman Entrepreneurs welllllllllll Covet Crate has answered my prayers! They introduced their new subscription box with the first one coming out this January!
How does it work? First you get to select the box you want...they have the Girl Boss Box ($44.95) and the Lady Boss Box ($84.95). They have a month to month option or for some savings you can do a 3 month prepay.
So today my January Lady Boss Box arrived and let me first say............
There was so much packed into this box that I was AMAZED! Check out the video of my opening my box below:
Did you see all that goodness?!? Well in case you missed something here's the list with all the details!
1. The Covet magazine which you can order separately on their website for $4.99.
5. One Canoe Two provided the 2 thin notebooks in the books GREAT for carrying in your handbag
6. Danielle LaPorte provides two AWESOME additions to the box. First up her, The Desire Map Planner weekly edition for 2016. Next up she also included The Fire Starter Sessions which is a Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms!
7. For the coffer lovers these next two are just for you! Enjoy an Atwater Breakfast Roast from Costa Rica from Carpo Coffee Co.
9. I received 2 motivational/inspirational prints from the Fleuret Collective be sure to check them out they have AMAZING promos available! i'll be getting some things for my office wall!
10. Everyone can enjoy a GREAT gift card right? Well how about 25% off at Ready Pretty? This Fashion DIVA is going to LOVE deciding what to get with my gift card.
THAT'S A WRAP!
I hope you enjoyed my first review of a subscription box. And no I don't receive any payment from Covet Crate for this review and I purchased this box with my own funds. I just loved it and wanted to share it with you all!